|Biloela, Queensland, Australia|
|Wind (Kph) : 0|
|Humidity (%) : 88|
|Wind Directions : N|
|Wind (Kph) : 6|
|Humidity (%) : 41|
|Wind Directions : SSE|
Bush Bible - Drought Assistance Resource
The area of Banana Shire that is drought declared is south west of a line from Baralaba, the Cooper Range and the Banana Range. A Banana Shire “Bush Bible” has been created to assist residents to know where they can seek assistance and support in the areas of Finance , Environment, Personal Wellbeing, and Roads and Buildings. Information on many organisations, what they do, and how to contact them are listed in the resource. To view the electronic version of the “Bush Bible” please click here. Hard copies are also available in:
- Cracow at the Cracow Hotel
- Taroom from the Council Office, Landmark, TOPX or the Produce Store
- Theodore from Holmes Enterprises, the Medical Centre, and Xtreme 1 Service Station
- Banana, from the Progress Association (Darren Stevens)
- Moura has the books at Council Office, Elders, Post Office, Culture Shack and the IGA and,
- Baralaba has them at Majors Store and Acres Rural.
For further information please call 49929500.