Alongside Banana Shire Regional Art Gallery, Banana Shire Council also plans arts and cultural projects and initiatives such as public art, community arts projects, touring productions and events.
Welcome Back to BSRAG Instagram Competition
To celebrate the re-opening of Banana Shire Regional Art Gallery following COVID-19 restrictions, we are hosting an Instagram competition. Visitors have the chance to win:
First Prize: $100 voucher for an agreed local business of choice, and a Recovering The Past exhibition catalogue.
Second Prize (x2): $50 voucher for an agreed local business of choice, and a Recovering The Past exhibition catalogue.
- Visit Banana Shire Regional Art Gallery
- Post a photo of your visit on Instagram
- Tag #bsrag and @bananashireregionalartgallery
- Follow @bananashireregionalartgallery
Competition closes 30 June 2020.
Terms and Conditions
Banana Shire Council is the promoter of this competition where Banana Shire Regional Art Gallery is a facility of the Council.
The competition opens 8:00am Monday 15 June 2020 and closes 12:00 Midnight 30 June 2020.
How to Enter & Eligibility
- Visit Banana Shire Regional Gallery during the competition and take a photo during your visit
- The photo must be of the general gallery and not an individual artwork
- An identifiable image of another person must have that person’s consent
- Upload your photo to Instagram and tag the photo with:
- Follow the @bananashireregionalartgallery account
- Privacy setting must be set to ‘public’ to make the entry visible
- Entry is limited to one entry per Instagram account
- All Banana Shire Regional Art Gallery visitors are eligible to enter, except Banana Shire Council employees and their immediate family.
- Only entries submitted via the Instagram application with the correct tags and account followed will be accepted.
- The promoter reserves right to verify images and disqualify any entries that in the opinion of the promoter include inappropriate content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with entry process, who submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter engaged in conduct in entering that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- First prize is a $100 gift voucher for a local (Banana Shire based) business of choice, upon agreement from Banana Shire Council staff, and a Recovering The Past exhibition catalogue with the value of the prize being valued at $128 (AUD).
- Second prize (x2 available) is a $50 gift voucher for a local (Banana Shire based) business of choice, upon agreement from Banana Shire Council staff, and a Recovering The Past exhibition catalogue with the value of the prize being valued at $78 (AUD).
- The total prize pool is valued at $284 (AUD).
- The winner must accept any voucher terms or conditions of the selected business.
- The competition is a game of chance. The winner will be selected in a random draw.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be notified via comment on their entry photo by 5:00pm 7 July 2020.
- The winning photo will be re-posted by the gallery.
- The winner will be contacted to arrange the prize details, the business will be paid directly.
Use of Images
- Images shared on Instagram are subject to Instagram terms and conditions. Images and usernames are visible to all when using the public setting.
- By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that Banana Shire Council may re-post your image on Instagram and other social media platforms.
By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that Banana Shire Council may use your personal information for purposes of conducting the competition, such as contacting you via Instagram to arrange the prize.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.