Join our Team!
In addition to conditions that are the envy of the private sector, we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Unbeatable work/life balance
- Generous education and professional development support
You'll find links to the information packs for all currently advertised vacancies below (when available). Also see Expressions of Interest below regarding making a general "expression of interest."
Enquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Section by emailing email@example.com or by phoning (07) 4992 9500.
Current Job Vacancies
- Council currently has an opportunity for a qualified Engineering Surveyor to join the Infrastructure Technology Team. To apply, please complete an Information Package. Applications close Friday 10 April 2020.
Principal Waste Management Coordinator
- Are you a Waste Management professional? If you think that coordinating the planning and delivery of Banana Shire Council's waste management and resource recovery is your next step, submit your application to us by Monday 6 April 2020.
Trainee Administration Assistant Executive Services
- Council currently has an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and motivated Trainee to join our Executive Services Department. Please submit your application and response to selection criteria by Friday 27 March 2020.
Work Experience / Placement Engineering Student
Council is currently seeking applications for a Student currently enrolled in Bachelor civil Engineering to assist our Infrastructure Planning section. To apply, please complete the Application Package, attach your resume and complete the selection criteria by Friday 27 March 2020.
Senior Design Coordinator
- Council is seeking a qualified Engineer to join the Infrastructure Technology Team. Apply today by addressing the selection criteria
An exciting opportunity exists for an occupational therapist to join the team. Working with children, you'll be an integral part of Council during the life of a project. Apply today by addressing the selection criteria.
If you want to know more about these roles, please contact the Human Resources Team on 07 4992 9500.
Applications should be mailed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Banana Shire Council
PO Box 412
Biloela Qld 4715
For other job opportunities within the Banana Shire please visit Biloela.Com
Expressions of Interest
If you'd like to express your interest in a particular role with Council, let us know by downloading and completing the Application for Employment Form and returning it with a brief letter outlining the role you are interested in.
We'll keep your letter on file for 6 months and will contact you should a suitable vacancy occur.
Applicant Information Package
The Banana shire Council Applicant Information Package (approx. 3.5 mb) provides applicants with information about:
- Banana Shire
- Banana Shire Council
- How to apply for positions
- General Employment Conditions
Banana Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.