Join our Team!
In addition to conditions that are the envy of the private sector, we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Unbeatable work/life balance
- Generous education and professional development support
You'll find links to the information packs for all currently advertised vacancies below (when available). Also see Expressions of Interest below regarding making a general "expression of interest."
Enquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Section by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (07) 4992 9500.
Current Job Vacancies
Labourer Biloela Maintenance
- Council currently has an opportunity for a Labourer to joing our Infrastructure Delivery Team. To apply, please complete an application package. Apply by Friday 31 January 2020.
Principal Water Engineer Treatment Systems
Council is seeking an Engineer who is experienced in the operation and management of water and wastewater treatment facilities to join our team. Apply for this great opporunity today! Information on how to apply can be found here. Applications close Monday 27 January 2020.
Technical Officer (SCADA Systems)
- We are in search of an Engineer with telemetry experience, specifically with water and wastewater treatment to join our team. Apply by Monday 27 January 2020 by addressing the selection criteria.
Treatment Plant Operator - Moura
- Council is seeking a qualified treatment plant operator to join our team at the Moura Plants. To apply for this great opportunity, please address the selection criteria and submit to Council by Monday 27 January 2020.
Senior Design Coordinator
- Council is seeking a qualified Engineer to join the Infrastrucutre Technology Team. Apply today by addressing the selection criteria
An exciting opportunity exists for an occupational therapist to join the team. Working with children, you'll be an integral part of Council during the life of a project. Apply today by addressing the selection criteria.
If you want to know more about these roles, please contact the Human Resources Team on 07 4992 9500.
Applications should be mailed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Banana Shire Council
PO Box 412
Biloela Qld 4715
For other job opportunities within the Banana Shire please visit Biloela.Com
Expressions of Interest
If you'd like to express your interest in a particular role with Council, let us know by downloading and completing the Application for Employment Form and returning it with a brief letter outlining the role you are interested in.
We'll keep your letter on file for 6 months and will contact you should a suitable vacancy occur.
Applicant Information Package
The Banana shire Council Applicant Information Package (approx. 3.5 mb) provides applicants with information about:
- Banana Shire
- Banana Shire Council
- How to apply for positions
- General Employment Conditions
Banana Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.