Join our Team!
In addition to conditions that are the envy of the private sector, we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Unbeatable work/life balance
- Generous education and professional development support
You'll find links to the information packs for all currently advertised vacancies below (when available). Also see Expressions of Interest below regarding making a general "expression of interest."
Enquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Section by emailing email@example.com or by phoning (07) 4992 9500.
Current Job Vacancies
Final Trim Grader Operator
- We are currentling welcoming applications for an experienced Grader Operator who can meet final trim standard in a Civil Construction Infrastructure environment? Interested? Apply here by Friday 28 August 2020.
Senior Design Coordinator
- Banana Shire Council has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Engineer seeking to expand their design and management skills. To apply, please submit your application package by Friday 14 August 2020.
Council is currently seeking applications for an experienced and qualified Surveyor. If you would like to join our Infrastructure Services Team, please submit your application package by Friday 14 August 2020
- Council has an exciting opportunity for n Engineering Student to join the team. If you are currently studying Civil Engineering, please apply here.
Principal Water Engineer Treatment Systems
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified professional to join our water services team. Follow this link to find out more about the position and our Council. Applications close Monday 10 August 2020.
Library Assistant - Theodore (Casual)
Our Theodore Library is looking for an enthusiast and self motivated person to join our team. Apply today by completing the applicant pack and submit by Wednesday 29 July 2020.
Plant Operator - Spare
- Council is seeking applications for an experienced Plant Operator who has a HC Licence along with various other plant tickets. To apply, complete the applicant pack and submit by Friday 7 August 2020.
An exciting opportunity exists for an occupational therapist to join the team. Working with children, you'll be an integral part of Council during the life of a project. Apply today by addressing the selection criteria.
If you want to know more about these roles, please contact the Human Resources Team on 07 4992 9500.
Applications should be mailed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Banana Shire Council
PO Box 412
Biloela Qld 4715
For other job opportunities within the Banana Shire please visit Biloela.Com
Expressions of Interest
If you'd like to express your interest in a particular role with Council, let us know by downloading and completing the Application for Employment Form and returning it with a brief letter outlining the role you are interested in.
We'll keep your letter on file for 6 months and will contact you should a suitable vacancy occur.
Applicant Information Package
The Banana shire Council Applicant Information Package (approx. 3.5 mb) provides applicants with information about:
- Banana Shire
- Banana Shire Council
- How to apply for positions
- General Employment Conditions
Banana Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.