Record of Complaints Against Councillors

Banana Shire Council

Record of Complaints Against Councillors

In accordance with S181A of the Local Government Act 2009, the Chief Executive Officer must ensure that the public may inspect the part of the record of complaints about Councillors that relates to outcomes of complaints either:- 

(a)  At the Local Government’s public office; or

(b)  On the Local Government’s website

For Banana Shire Council this record can be inspected at Council’s Biloela Office at 62 Valentine Plains Road, Biloela.

Ray Geraghty